Skip to main content

THE NEW GIRL WHO CAME IN

THE NEW GIRL WHO CAME IN.....

CHAPTER- 1

Don't know whether this has happened to any of my fellow readers, but it happened to me. When I started this blog and just before posting my first post, I thought a lot in order to find an apt topic for a good start.

 When I was thinking about this, a friend of mine called me and said that he broke up with his girlfriend. I was surprised, I never knew that he had a relationship. Before me asked anything he said again, ".......... left me bro". Saying this he broke into tears, I could hear deep sighs from his side. But the name he said was a damn surprise to me.

"Bro, you people where in a relationship,what are you saying!?" I exclaimed, actually my reply was out of surprise and it was also a question.

 He said "we were not formally in a relationship, but it was so close to that".

 I didn't get what he is saying, do relationships have formal and informal natures? I don't believe so. Actually my brain was warning me repeatedly "don't listen to this idiot,you are gonna be in trouble". But my mind requested "he is your friend,he believes you and that's why he came to you,so he deserves to be heard". My mind and brain were arguing with their points.

 "Bro,can you hear me?" his voice from the other side woke me up from my thoughts. 

Yeah, bro I replied. He restarted his story, but I intervened and asked "actually, what did you mean by a formal relationship? 

May be, he was irritated by my intervention but he didn't show that. He sighed and replied, "We never proposed each other"

WHAT????? again I was confused but didn't ask him. My mind calmed me down "you are going to be an advocate, so learn the patience to hear the client". I suppressed my questions in my mouth itself and swallowed it forcefully. 

He started narrating his story to me, and I am gonna narrate it to you. This is his story not only his, but also hers. Since I can't reveal their real names let me call them Harry and Jane. Actually we are going to sneak into their story with the help of a third person and that's me. You might see some repeated scenes in this story too. Pardon me for that, since I didn't write the story I am just the narrator of the story somebody else wrote. There will be questions in your mind, reserve the questions and ask it to me. If there is an answer I will definitely reply you. 

SO LET'S GO TO THE STORY.

Harry is a 24 year old Indian boy with an average family background who completed his graduation and is pursuing his post graduation. As we can see, he is not that serious about his studies. Most of his school friends started a career and even his juniors are getting into careers and settling their lives. But Harry is less aware about these facts and he is person who loves short cuts. He never likes to get out of his comfort zone or compromise his comfortable life. But he loves to be successful and known everywhere with a celebrity status. His negligence towards his studies and his lack of aim in life made him loose two precious years. He failed in the pre- university exam and there he lost an year. His lose of another year is a great story. Harry is a huge fan of movies, and like most of the teenagers he also like to imitate movie heroes. Like that harry went for engineering dreaming of making an IRONMAN SUIT and becoming an Indian TONY STARK. Doesn't this sound funny? But Harry did this in his real life. After the engineering classes started he figured out that he doesn't have the knowledge to understand the basic mathematics equations. After one year he quit the engineering college and joined an arts college.Somehow he managed to pass in his under graduate course and due to lack of good marks he had to take admission in the same college. Even though Harry is a failure in his studies, he covers up his arrears and other failures with the help of brilliant lies before his parents. As his friend sometimes I genuinely feel that he should have become an advocate, because he is that brilliant in convincing and confusing everyone. And he is a brilliant liar too. His lies will never get caught. I am saying this from my experiences. But somewhere Harry is loyal and genuine. He never cheats anyone. His lies are always harmless and he lies to save himself from his parents and his own complexes and insecurities. I am the only one who knows about his weaknesses and all the things that happened in his life. I am his best friend from his child hood. He tells me all the truths.

And now Jane, I know Jane through Harry. I know what Harry told me about her. They met before two years. She was an undergraduate student in his college. They became friends through their mutual friends and gradually they became best friends. He used to talk to me about her and I have seen them talking for hours and chatting continuously even after the phone calls. Once I remember that I asking him about his feelings about her but he said that she has many problems in her life and he is there as a friend only, and I believed that. But I always found her nature rare and weird. As far as Harry told me, I know that she has certain emotional issues and complexes. She has an inferior complex and sometimes this inferior complex will shift into superior complex. She never had a solid decision regarding anything and she was lazy too. I don't know what made Harry consider her as the best friend and now he says that he is in love with her. But as I said earlier about Harry, she too has certain good qualities like caring, helping etc. 

This is what Harry and Jane is, I will tell you what happened between then in the coming episodes.

To Be Contd.......

Comments

Post a Comment